Pokemon Go Bluestacks 5
Before discuss about Pokemon Go Bluestacks 5, let’s get to know a little about Bluestacks 5 first. The new BlueStacks 5 has at long last been delivered, bringing players indisputably the most awesome aspect the best with regards to playing versatile games on PC.
This new huge advance is intended to take what BlueStacks 4, the best Android application player available, has to bring to the table, and refine it to bring the quickest and lightest emulator ever. Investigate our highlights outline article on the off chance that you need to realize what this emulator does another way.
Read Also: How to catch Ditto in 1 Minute
Bluestacks 5 System Requirements
To be able to play Bluestacks smoothly, at least you have to meet the minimum system requirements of Bluestacks 5. However, we still recommend using the Recommended system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 10.
- Processor: AMD or Intel Processor.
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Onboard Graphic Card
Recommended System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Multi-Core Processor or Intel Processor with Single Thread
- Graphic Card: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete.
- HDD: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- RAM: 4GB DDR4
How to install Bluestacks 5
To be able to install Bluestacks 5 is very easy, only requires a few steps. Here are the steps to install Bluestacks 5
- Go to official BlueStacks 5 download page.
- Download the Bluestacks 5 installer.
- Run Bluestacks 5 installer
- The installer will download all required files.
- Bluestacks installation will start.
- Wait untill Bluestacks 5 installation completed.
- Done. Now you have Bluestacks 5 on you computer.
Can Bluestacks 5 play Pokemon Go on PC?
Unlike Bluestacks 4, only the old version can play Pokemon Go. For the latest version of Bluestacks 4, you can’t even play it. On Bluestacks 5, Pokemon Go went very smoothly. However, please note that we cannot use the official version of Pokemon Go on the Play Store.
To be able to play Pokemon GO Bluestacks 5 we have to use PGSharp. PGSharp is a modification of the Pokemon GO app. Where in PGSharp there is a GPS Joystick and other features that are very supportive for spoofing Pokemon Go. So the thing to note here is that you can’t use the official Pokemon GO to be able to play it on Bluestacks 5.
How To Play Pokemon Go Using Bluestacks 5
After you have successfully installed Bluestacks 5, all you need to do is install PGSharp. After you have successfully installed Bluestacks 5, all you need to do is install PGSharp. Here are the steps to install Bluestacks 5.
- Navigate to PGSharp Official Site.
- Download the latest stable PGSharp Apk.
- Open Bluestacks 5.
- Install PGSharp to Bluestacks.
- Done. now you have PGSharp on your Bluestacks.
Please also note that PGSharp currently only supports login using the Pokemon Trainer Club account and Facebook account and does not yet support logging in using Google Login. However, if you really want to play using your Google account, you can follow the trick in the video below to be able to play PGSharp using Google Login.
After you have successfully played Pokemon GO Bluestacks 5, don’t be too excited. Because usually beginners are immediately hit by SoftBan so they can play Pokemon GO on PC. Make sure you haven’t logged in or played Pokemon GO in the last 2 hours before you spoof Pokemon GO.
If you have logged in or played Pokemon GO within 2 hours then you have to remember your last location. And make sure you set the location / map on PGSharp exactly the same as your last location. Otherwise you will be hit by SoftBan. Good Luck and Happy Spoofing. Spoofing wisely with Pokemon GO Bluestacks 5.