Spoof Pokemon GO
Spoofing in Pokemon Go is make the Pokemon GO system think that you are somewhere else but it’s not. This trick has been around since Pokemon GO was first released. Pokemon Go players use a variety of applications to fake their locations. Pokemon GO players use third-party applications such as Fake GPS, BOT, and modified Pokemon GO app.
What we need to spoof Pokemon GO
For Pokemon Go spoofing we need an Android Smart Phone with at least 3GB of RAM and free internal storage of 5GB. For applications that are required is VMOS Fully Loaded. VMOS Fully Loaded is a VMOS that has been modified by adding the applications needed for Pokemon GO spoofing.
With VMOS Fully Loaded we no longer need to install anything and configure anything. If our smartphone meets the requirements we only need to install VMOS Fully Loaded and we will immediately be able to Spoof Pokemon GO.
How to spoof pokemon go
To be able to correctly spoof Pokemon GO, follow the steps below. This method is very easy but if you skip one step you will not be able to login Pokemon GO. So follow the following steps correctly
- Launch VMOS Fully Loaded.
- Open GPS Joystick
- Set your favorite location. Please note that in 6-12 hours before you do a spoof you have logged in on your smartphone (not on VMOS) then you must choose a location close to your last position. If not you will get Soft Bans. Soft Ban is a condition where you cannot catch all the Pokemon that you encounter and all Pokestop will not produce a drop item when you spin it.
- Start GPS Joystick.
- Open SafetyNet Checker.
- Check SafetyNet. Basic Integrity results should FALSE or FAILED.
- Open VFIN 1.0.3 (don’t do anything yet).
- Open Pokemon GO when Date of Birth screen appears to enter your date of birth but please make sure that you enter the years below 2000. Otherwise, you won’t get Google Login options
- Select Returning Player.
- Login to Pokemon GO.
- Quickly switch to VFIN and do the VFIN Routines
- Tap KlLL Process until “Please input PID” message appears
- Tap Bypass Pokemon GO
- Quickly switch to SafetyNet Checker and check SafetyNet. The Basic Integrity should be Success or True. If the Basic Integrity value still False or Failed you need to repeat the VFIN routines.
- Quickly switch to Pokemon GO again and wait till logged.
- Now your are ready to spoof Pokemon GO.
A video tuturial how to spoof Pokemon GO on VMOS
Are there any risks at Pokemon GO spoof
This has always been a question for novice spoilers. Of course, Pokemon GO spoofing has risks. All activities related to falsifying locations violate the Terms of Service of Pokemon GO. The use of third-party applications also violates the rules of Pokemon GO. So be careful when doing GPS Spoofing on Pokemon GO. Use your alternative account and don’t use your main account.
The worst thing that can happen because of GPS Spoofing is that your Pokemon Go account can be banned permanently. So think again when doing GPS Spoofing, are you ready to accept the risk that you will accept.
Newbie spoofer common mistake
A newbie spoofer most often experiences this. They are usually confused because the Pokemon they are trying to catch all runaway and no drop items when spinning Pokestop. Soft Bans occur if in a short time you move to a very far location. The penalties are you can catch any Pokemon around you and can’t spin any Pokestop near you.
Tips to prevent Soft Bans
- Make sure your spoofing location is close to your last location.
- If you want to spoof to a very remote location, make sure you have rested your account for at least 12 hours. Then you will be free to choose the location of spoofing and avoid Soft Bans.
What if you get Soft Bans and what should you do?
If you get hit by a Soft Ban then the thing you can do is wait, so wait for a penalty from Soft Bans. How long do you have to wait? Below is the Soft Ban Penalties Cooldown chart.