What is the NOX App Player?
Speed Up NOX App Player? Who doesn’t know NOX App Player. An android emulator that is very powerful, lightweight, and fast. Even so we can still speed up the NOX emulator. Almost all Android games and app in Play Store can be run on NOX App Player. Even Pokemon GO can be played on this android emulator.
NOX App Player System Requirements
Minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/ Windows 8 / Window 10
- Processor: At least Dual Core Processor Intel / AMD
- Graphic: Support Open GL 2.0 or above
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: At least 2GB only for NOX without any applications installed
Recommended system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/ Windows 8 /Windows 10.
- Processor: Multiple Core Processors that support VT-x or AMD-V Virtualization Technology for better performance.
- Graphic: Higher performance is better.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Storage: At least 2GB only for NOX without any applications installed.
Although NOX App Player is very light and fast there are some default features that are a little annoying.
Some of them are application recommendations. Popup ads that suddenly appear when we run NOX Emulator. With the advertisement feature indirectly NOX Emulator will download data from the server. Of course, it will make our internet connection so unstable, especially when we play online games.
Speed Up NOX App Player with the de-bloating method
What is Bloatware?
Bloatware is unnecessary and unwanted software that is installed by default when we install the main software. Bloatware is usually very annoying and takes up a large amount of memory.
To optimize Nox App Player and improve performance in playing games on NOX App Player there is one trick that we can do. By de-bloating NOX player, we can improve NOX Performance. Here are the steps we can take to Speed UP NOX Emulator performance.
There are 2 applications that we need to do this stage
1. NOVA Launcher (or it can be a launcher that you like)
2. ES File Explorer or other file explorers that supports ROOT mode.
Start to debloat NOX emulator to Speed UP Nox performance
1. Run the NOX App Player.
Video tutorial versions to speed up nox emulator
2. After NOX is ready, click the gear icon.
3. In General Settings, untick ROOT.
4. Save Settings.
5. Restart NOX.
6. Wait till NOX rebooting.
7. After NOX rebooting Install NOVA Launcher. You can install Nova Launcher from the APK that you downloaded earlier or you can also from the Play Store. just by dragging the Nova Launcher APK to NOX it will install itself.
[irp posts=”12″ name=”How To Play Pokemon GO On PC Using NOX Emulator”]
8. If the notification appears Use NOX Launcher as HOME. Set NOVA Launcher as the default launcher.
9. Install ES File Explorer. Same as installing the previous NOVA launcher, you can also install ES File Explorer by dragging it to NOX App Player.
10. After ES File Explorer has been installed, we need to configure ES File Explorer.
a. Click options icon on the top left.
b. Enable Root Explorer, Show Hidden Files, System Hidden Files. Don’t forget to give ROOT permission to the ES File Explorer application.
c. Browse to ROOT directory
d. Search for all APK files and delete the file launcher with ICON NOX.
e. Restart NOX and NOX App Player performance will also increase.
All the bloatware inside NOX will disappear after this tweaking process. That is because NOX Launcher is no longer exists to downloads the application that we don’t want is the NOX Launcher. So with the removal of NOX Launcher, our NOX App Player performance will increase.
You can feel the Speed Up NOX performance, especially when booting and when playing games. With the speed up nox emulator, you will be more comfortable playing your favorite games.
Enough of the tutorial how to de-bloat NOX Emulator. If there is something you want to ask, please post it in the comments column below.