Multi Login Pokemon GO on VMOS
Can we run 2 Pokemon GO accounts at once on VMOS? Of course, with the latest VMOS Fully loaded we can play 2 accounts simultaneously.
What Inside VMOS Fully Loaded 1.0.52
- Pokemon GO 1 (Pokémon GO 0.165.1 (Samsung Galaxy Apps version)
- Pokemon GO 2 (Pokémon GO 0.165.1 armeabi-v7a)
- ES Explorer 188.8.131.52.5
- SafetyNet Checker: Very useful tool to ensure the status of SafetyNet is ready to login Pokemon GO. SafetyNet Checker receives a response from the Google Play Services server to inform you about your device. We need the Success value in Basic Integrity
- VFIN 1.0.2: Very useful tool for bypassing SafetyNet. Because by default the VMOS ROM is a custom ROM, the Basic Integrity value is Failed. With VFIN we can make the results of checking Basic Integrity a Success.
- WeCatch: WeCatch is a free application that is useful as a Pokemon GO radar. WeCatch collects data in the form of Pokemon coordinates around the world.
- GPS Joysticks: The best android application for spoofing Pokemon GO.
- NOVA Launcher: The smoothest android launcher.
VMOS Multi Login Pokemon GO System Requirements
Unlike the regular version of VMOS, VMOS Multi Login Edition requires a very large resource at a minimum we need a cellphone with 4GB RAM and it is recommended to use a cellphone with 6GB RAM. To run 2 Pokemon GO accounts simultaneously in VMOS we need a large resource.
The storage needed to install VMOS is around 660MB before being installed. But after being installed VMOS Multi Login Pokemon Go will expand to around 2.44GB. So at least prepare at least 5GB of free internal storage before installing VMOS Multi Login Pokemon GO.
How To Multi Login Pokemon GO On VMOS
You need to add 2 Google accounts before logging in Pokemon GO on VMOS.
- Go to Settings
- Select System Settings
- Select Account
- Add Account
- Select Google Account
- Enter your account
Repeat the whole steps for the second account.
Login in multiple Pokemon GO account on VMOS
This section is a bit complicated so watch the steps carefully
- Open GPS Joystick
- Determine your favorite location and Start GPS Joystick.
- Open SafetyNet Checker
- Hit SafetyNet Check
- Open VFIN (don’t do anything yet)
- Open Pokemon GO 1
- Re-open VFIN and to the VFIN Routines
- Hit Kill Process until “Please input PID” appears
- Hit POKEMON GO BYPASS
- Re-open Pokemon GO 1
- Select Google Login
- Select your first google account
- Repeat steps 4 through 8 for Pokemon GO 2.
Now you can play 2 Pokemon GO accounts simultaneously. Even though both accounts will move simultaneously in accordance with the GPS Joysticks, but to spin Pokestop and capture Pokemon must still be done in each account.
What are the advantages of Multi Login Pokemon Go on VMOS
There are many advantages to using this VMOS Fully Loaded version. Here are some of them:
- Play 2 accounts at the same time. Both of the accounts will move to the same location at the same time.
- We can trade Pokemon between the two accounts that we play.
- It safe our time playing 2 accounts.
- It really saves time if we have 2 accounts.
- All applications that we need to play Pokemon GO are already installed. We no longer need to install any application.
- All installed applications are configured.