Unlock Gameloop To Android 7.1.2
Gameloop is an android emulator developed by Tencent. Gameloop was previously named Tencent Gaming Buddy. By continuing to use the same engine and user interface as Tencent Gaming Buddy. Although newcomers to the world of Android Emulator App, Gameloop quickly won the hearts of Android Emulator users.
With very fast development Gameloop defeated its competitors such as Bluestacks, Nox App Player, MeMu Play, LD Player. Gameloop comes with Android 4 as its base OS. That is what makes Gameloop so light. But with Android 4 as a Base OS, that’s also a weakness. Many Android games today require us to use Android 7. That makes Gameloop unable to play the game.
What makes Gameloop superior to other emulators.
Gameloop Android Emulator is a very fast development and developers also often provide updates. Gameloop’s performance in running games such as PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile, Garena Free Fire, and Mobile Legends is very impressive. Even using Low-end PC you can still run your favorite android games with Gameloop.
Gameloop is the official emulator of battle royal mobile games such as PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile, Auto Chess. Of course, all the games developed by Tencent have a high level of compatibility in Gameloop.
[irp posts=”370″ name=”Brand New VMOS 1.0.50, Should we update it?”]
Gameloop System requirements
|Minimum Gameloop System Requirements|
|CPU||Dual-Core 1.8Ghz OR higher.|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.|
|Operating System||Windows 7|
|HDD Space||2GB only for Gameloop installations. Make it sure you have more storage for more games.|
|Recommended Gameloop System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Core i5 3Ghz|
|GPU||NVIDIA GTX 1050|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|HDD Space||10GB only for Gameloop installations. Make it sure you have more storage for more games.|
Read also: How To Update Pokemon GO on VMOS
Gameloop is a simplification and optimization of Tencent Gaming Buddy. On the main screen, there are 4 menus.
- Login Menu: But this is not an obligation. You can play all the games in Gameloop without having to log in to Gameloop.
- My Games: It is a library of all the games you have installed on Gameloop.
- Game Center: As the Google Play Store. You can install it just by clicking on the game you want.
- Live: In this menu, you can do Live Streaming directly from the Gameloop application. You can also watch Live Streaming from the professional players that you like.
How To Install Gameloop
- Navigate your browser to Gameloop Official site.
- Hit the download button and wait for the file downloaded
- Install Gameloop.
How To Unlock Gameloop To Android 7.1.2
Gameloop is an Android emulator based on Android Lollipop (4.4.2). Many users want their Android base to be upgraded to a higher Android. Gameloop is an Android emulator based on Android Lollipop (4.4.2).
Many users want their Android base to be upgraded to a higher Android. But unfortunately, the Gameloop application itself does not have features to upgrade the OS.
To unlock Gameloop we need to do a little trick. Follow the steps below:
- Enter the My Games menu.
- On the search menu, search for the game BnB M from Nexon.
- Install BnB M. This game requires Android version 7, there will be a message to update the engine to Android 7.
- Click the Install button.
- Wait until the installation process for Android 7 and BnB M is complete.
- Done, you have successfully Unlock Gameloop.
You can check the Android version by accessing AndroidEmulator application located in emp\TxGameDownload\Component\UI\Setup directory.
That was the way to unlock Gameloop engine into Android 7.12. If there are questions and obstacles in doing so you can ask through comments.