VMOS 1.0.52 Fully Loaded
VMOS 1.0.52 Fully Loaded is VMOS 1.0.52 with pre-installed apps. all pre-installed apps are the applications needed to play Pokemon GO on VMOS. With VMOS Fully Loaded Pokemon Go players no longer need to install any application. All applications needed to play Pokemon GO on VMOS have been pre-installed. So just by installing VMOS everything is available.
VMOS Fully Loaded also called VMOS AIO, because of all applications in one installation. Besides pre-installed VMOS this version is also pre-configured. No need to bother anymore configuring the applications needed.
What’s new in Pokemon GO 0.165.0
The rumor on Pokemon 0.165.0 has a new feature, the AntiCheat Feature. The information we get is more or less that there is an in-game tracker and an out-game tracker (with user permission). We currently don’t know how this feature works. Let’s hope that it doesn’t affect VMOS users.
The good news is that VMOS can still play Pokemon GO very smoothly and without any obstacles at all. Although it uses the same login method as before (VFIN Routines). For more complete Pokemon GO 0.165.0 patch notes, please read here.
Does VMOS 1.0.52 Support Camera Function?
Unfortunately, this version does not support camera. If you need VMOS supported with a camera you can use VMOS 1.0.54 Fully Loaded
VMOS 1.0.52 Pre-installed Apps
The VMOS 1.0.52 file can be found here
- VFIN 1.0.2: The best tools for bypassing SafetyNet ever
- GPS Joystick 4.1.2
- ES Explorer 18.104.22.168.5
- SafetyNet Checker 1.0.3:
- Pokemon GO 0.165.0 (armeabi-v7a)
How to login Pokemon GO 0.165.0 on VMOS Fully Loaded
Like previous versions of VMOS, this version is not too different in the login process. We still have to do VFIN Routines every time we login Pokemon Go on VMOS so they don’t encounter “Unable to authenticate”. Following are the steps for login to VMOS 1.0.52 fully loaded using the VFIN Routines method:
- Run VFIN and minimize VFIN (don’t do anything at this stage).
- Run SafetyNet Checker and press Check SafetyNet (ignore the results at this stage)
- Start the Joystick GPS and determine your favorite location
- Turn on Pokemon go 0.165.0. When the Date of birth screen appears, make sure to choose a year below 2000. If you choose a year above 2000 you will not find the Google Login menu. Before pressing the login button (Google Login, PTC Login, Facebook Login) make sure you are logged in to the Google Play Store.
VFIN Routines are routines that you must perform when logging into VMOS. This routine is mandatory, if you don’t do this routine you will find “Unable to authenticate” and cannot enter the game. Before doing VFIN routines make sure you have done the login preparation above. Following are the steps for VFIN Routines in VMOS 1.0.52 Fully Loaded:
- In VFIN 1.0.2 press the KILLPROCESS button until the message “please input pid” (usually 2-3 times) appears.
- After the message “please input pid” appears immediately minimize VFIN and on SafetyNet Checker press Check SafetyNet. The results of this check must produce
Basic Integrity: Success
CTS Profile Match: Failed
Response Signature Verification: Success
If the results of SafetyNet checker do not match what we expect we must repeat again from step 1
- If the results are in accordance with what we expect then immediately minimize SafetyNet Checker and go to Pokemon Go and log into your account as soon as possible.
Do we still need ROOT access on VMOS?
At VMOS Fully Loaded we are very spoiled with everything, from installation and configuration everything is available in VMOS. So we no longer need ROOT access. ROOT on the non-fully loaded version is indeed needed to move the GPS Joystick to the app system. Now we don’t need to do that anymore because the Joystick GPS has been installed.
VMOS 1.0.59 Fully loaded is highly recommended for Pokemon Go lovers because it uses the latest version of Pokemon GO (v0.165.0). Also worth noting because Niantic has planted the AntiCheat feature, it is hoped we will be more careful in playing Pokemon GO using third-party applications (including VMOS and iSpoofer).